We at AJA Vineyards believe in the importance of supporting our community in order to help it grow. It is such a blessing to be living in the Southern California area where so many people are excited to help others.
As members of the Los Angeles community, we continually are supporting local charities that help others near and far.
We are thrilled to have supported the Alpha Phi Foundation for Women’s Heart Health, Interface Children and Family Services, Breast Cancer Research at Hadassah Hospital, Fran Drescher’s Foundation, the Cancer Schmancer Movement, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Conejo Valley to name a few.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with such wonderful foundations. We will continue to work hard to support our community and make the Los Angeles/Ventura County family proud. At AJA Vineyards we are all about family, and we hope to continue to extend our helping hands to help this beautiful community.
For more information on these organizations and how to donate, please visit their websites listed below:
- Interface, Child and Family Services: www.icfs.org
- Hadassah Hospital: www.hadassah.org
- Cancer Schmancer: www.cancerschmancer.org
- Alpha Phi Foundation: www.alphaphifoundation.org
- Boys and Girls Club: www.bgcconejo.org
- The Gary Sinise Foundation www.garysinisefoundation.org