2014 Malibu Coast Proprietary Red Wine
The 2014 Proprietary Red comes out of the bottle with a pow! Exhibiting a full bouquet on the nose with red fruits showing strongly. Medium finish with faint but satisfying hints of chocolate and cacao showing through. Extremely flavorful. Medium to medium-plus tannins. Pairs well with red meat, poultry...and chocolate!
- 90% Cabernet Sauvignon (clone: 337)
- 10% Syrah (clone: estrella)
- Harvest Date: September, 26 2014
- 21 months in new French Oak
- 14.0% Alcohol by Volume
- 2017 | San Francisco International Wine Competition | Silver